Blog Post 6 Prompt – Course Reflection
Due date: Friday, May 8th to our course blog by 5 p.m.
Congratulations! You’ve made it to the end of the semester. You’ve almost finished fulling the many requirements for this course, and you’ve done so under some very unusual circumstances. You should absolutely be proud of the work you’ve done and of the strides you’ve made over the past sixteen weeks. For this final blog post, please reflect on your time in Rhetoric, on what you’ve learned, and on the ways you have grown as a student. Feel free to also reflect on the process of switching online, if you’d like. Consider the following questions in your response:
- How have you grown as a reader, a writer, a speaker, a community member?
- Which of these areas do you feel you can continue to work on in your college career, and what tools have you developed to help you accomplish these goals?
- What is one tangible thing you will take away from this course? A rhetorical concept? Deeper knowledge about yourself/your work?
- How will rhetoric impact your academic life moving forward? What about your daily life/personal life?
- How has your learning been impacted by the switch to online? Have you found new ways to grow as a student, and/or have you encountered specific challenges? (No need to tackle this question if this topic is still raw).
- Any final comments/last words.
P.S. This is not a course evaluation; rather, this blog post aims to give you the opportunity to reflect on your own learning process and progress.
- Upload an image of your choosing
- Be free of grammar/spelling errors and composed in a professional tone
- Be thorough yet concise, roughly 300-500 words